We are seeking a qualified Medical Technologist for an immediate opening in St. Petersburg, FL! The Medical Technologist provides assigned residents with routine daily care in accordance with nursing care procedures and as directed by supervisor. Preserves residents’ dignity, honors resident’s rights, provides good customer service, communicates appropriately, and adheres to federal and state compliance regulations.
We offer the following compensation package:
- $11-13 per hour (depending on experience)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D – 5x annual income (up to $600,000)
- LTD and STD Insurance – Up to 60% of monthly earnings
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 2% match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Much, Much more!!!
- Part time
- Day and night shifts available
We are a church related, not-for-profit community service organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults. Our employees are family, and we make it a top priority to ensure their happiness and success by offering a scholarship program and tuition reimbursement program and huge opportunities for career and professional advancement through cross training. Each month we recognize and reward our highest preforming employees to showcase our appreciate and gratitude for their care of our patients.
- Medical Technologist Certified
- At least one year of long-term care experience or working with handicapped or developmentally disabled adults.
- Must be CPR Certified.
- Assist patients/residents with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, ambulating, toileting, and other resident needs
- Ensure that beds are made; trash has been removed, and a high level of hygiene is maintained in the room.
- Ensure that meals are served on time and assist residents with meals and feeding, if necessary.
- Take vital signs and report observations and any change in condition to the nurse.
- Practice infection prevention and control measures in compliance with Federal, State and facility requirements.
If you are interested you can apply at: https://acuityhealthcare.io/apply-today/