We are seeking a qualified Surgical Technician for an immediate opening in Jacksonville, FL. This person will assist in the delivery of patient care during the interoperative phase according to the policies and procedures of the facility.
We offer the following benefits:
- $21.00 to $25.00 per hour (based on experience) + Bonus!!
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- CME allowance and time off
- 7 paid holidays
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Much, Much more!!!
- 8-10 hour shifts
- AAAHC Accredited, FSASC, AHCA and APEX Quality Award
- We have a great company/team and very competitive benefits. We are a very busy, fast-paced surgical center with innovative technology with a supportive group of physicians. Also offer tuition reimbursement.
- Positive workplace culture and morale!
- Outstanding teamwork, efficiency an retention.
- We do several staff/family events throughout the year: Spring and/or Summer Event, Annual “Cookout”, Annual Chili Cookoff, Family Trunk-or-Treat, Holiday Luncheons, Potlucks, etc.
- 1+ years of expereince required
- Graduate from approved Surgical Tech program
- Current BLS through American Heart Association
- Current CST from a Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Program
- Critical thinking, service excellence, and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
- Anticipates physician preferences based upon scheduled surgical procedures contributing to the achievement of established OR goals/performance numbers and improving patient outcomes.
- Assists in operative procedures by preparing and passing instruments and supplies, holding retractors, and cutting sutures.
- Assists in the maintenance and care of specimens and prepares the surgical specimen for laboratory analysis.
- Assists in the preparation of the operative site in anticipation of the surgical procedure.
If you are interested you can apply at: https://acuityhealthcare.io/apply-today/