WHAT IS TRAVEL NURSING?
Acuity Healthcare’s army of accomplished travel nurses is prepared to handle any staffing shortage, most of which involve sudden changes among hospital workers — including maternity leave, personal leave of absence or debilitating injury; and in most cases, Acuity travel nurses will have input in determining their daily/weekly schedules with each hospital. The above information addresses the emerging growth of travel nursing within the healthcare industry. It also speaks to the importance of accessing a formidable group like Acuity Healthcare, which has an unmatched database of market-saturation studies, hiring contacts and prominent decision-makers. The work will be consistent. The multitude of experiences could be life-changing; and the opportunities for advancement will be plentiful.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, via the TravelNursing.org site, a full-time registered nurse exclusively working at a single hospital proffered an average median salary of $71,370 in 2018.
Travel nurses, in turn, should hold expectations of meeting or exceeding the above figure, citing a number of positive factors:
- The higher demand for transient nurses throughout the country.
- The top-shelf perks associated with traveling great distances to be a primary caregiver.
- The reasonable expectation of working ‘overtime’ hours on a weekly or monthly basis.
- The greater exposure to various hospitals in the United States, many of which may be looking to fill crucial senior positions with new full-time staffers.
Acuity Healthcare takes full consideration of outside factors (family, well-being, long-term aspirations) when placing travel nurses throughout the country.
As part of the Acuity Healthcare pledge …
- We’ll always have the client’s best interests at heart.
- We would never recommend opportunities that are neither lucrative nor potentially fulfilling.
- And we’ll always encourage our clients to pursue avenues of greater or more expansive certification, as a means of boosting their long-term value with hospitals throughout the country.
Start traveling with Acuity Healthcare today!
We have countless travel nursing assignments in our database, and there’s one that’s perfect for you. At Acuity Healthcare, we work with hospitals and healthcare facilities in all 50 states. Plus, many of the nation’s most prestigious healthcare organizations work with us, so you’ll find their travel jobs only with Cross Country.
THE BENEFITS OF TRAVEL NURSING WITH ACUITY HEALTHCARE INCLUDE:
- Free Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
- Dependent Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
- Competitive Salaries
- Referral Bonuses
- Tax Advantage Plan
- Travel Reimbursement
- Shift Differentials
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Direct Deposit/Free Checking
- Unlimited Free CE Credits
Don’t wait to start down a new nursing career path. All you need to do now is fill out the form on the right, and one of our expert Recruiters will contact you to discuss your career opportunities.
APPLY NOW • IT’S THAT EASY!
Your information is confidential. We do not share your information with any third parties
If you have interest in TRAVEL, or PERMANENT PLACEMENT, or either, please SHARE YOUR RESUME OR fill out this form, and we will contact you shortly. Your satisfaction is a top priority for us, so be sure YOUR RESUME has accurate contact information.